Wednesday, February 8, 2012

A weekend to remember

This last weekend was great. We went up to California for Zack and Alexa's wedding. I was honored to be one of Alexa's bridesmaids. It was beautiful and I am so glad Ethan and I were able to share that special day with them. The Newport Temple is absolutely gorgeous. I love being in the temple so much. So grateful for the special experiences that happen in there. Alexa looked absolutely gorgeous! We are so happy for them. The next day E and I went to Disneyland and California Adventure. It was so much fun! We had a blast. Looking back we are really sad that we didn't take more pictures. I always hate asking people to take pictures of us. The next day we traveled back to Mesa for their reception. It was beautiful! We loved the little break away from school. Thanks mom and dad for letting us travel up with you and for paying for it! We appreciate you guys so much and love spending time with you. Here are a few pictures from the weekend. Oh ya and it was my 21st birthday on Sunday! E spoiled me rotten and so did my family! 


Thursday:
Newport Temple


The Beautiful Couple


Bridesmaids


Delicious cupcakes before wedding dinner


E and I at the wedding dinner


Friday:


D-land!






New Orleans Cafe... So Good!






Main Street


Brittney sent this text to us that morning at Disneyland. We have the cutest nephew ever! Love him!
Sunday:




Benson had to blow out candles for my birthday so we used matches... I know. ghetto. When my mom lit the matches it practically burned bensons eyes out. Poor thing. We couldn't stop laughing. Video below.



3 comments:

  1. Nice Blog post Kayli, but the videos didn't show up for some reason.

    We enjoyed the weekend as well.

    Hope you had a Happy Birthday. Sorry it kinda got overshadowed by the events of the weekend.

    Love ya.

    -Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. what a gorgeous wedding! you and your mr looked great too - your dress is super cute! happy weekend and i'm glad i found your blog today!

    pandaphilia style

    ReplyDelete
  3. YOU ARE SUCH A HOT BRIDESMAID! WHAT WHAT!

    jenniemossdesign.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete