Monday, November 14, 2011

Mesa

This last weekend was so fun!  Ethan and I headed down to Mesa to see Chelsie and Benson get sealed for time and all eternity! It was so great and it felt so good to be in the Mesa Temple again. I cant tell you how much I loved being in the temple and looking at my husband across the room and remembering the day we were sealed together forever. I also loved that I was able to sit next to my  mom and hold her hand through the whole ceremony...yes I still do that even though I am almost 21. She is my best friend. Love you Mom! After we got out of the temple my sister had to take Chelsie and Bensons pictures so we got to walk around and watch my nephew Benson. He is the most handsome little boy in the world. We love him so much! Benson absolutely loves his uncle Ethan!




Chelsie and Benson


Benson and Ethan


Can you tell we are sisters?HA!


Thursday night was a lot of fun too! After Chelsie and Bensons reception Brittany & Shea, Janae & Walker, and Ethan & I all went on a triple date! The plan was to go goofy golfing but when we got there they were closed so we decided to play arcade games instead. It was a bummer though  because we had to rush around and we only had twenty minutes to use ten dollars! Mine and Ethan's favorite game was the basketball game. We tied 2-2 but if we would have played one more round I totally would have won! Friday we had to head off but before we did Ethan and I did a little bit of Christmas shopping! Ok so have you heard of the store: Charming Charlies???? If you have never been there before I advise you to go! Its at San Tan Village Mall. Its three huge stores FILLED with jewelry, purses and other accessories and they are all color coded! Its AMAZING! Ethan made me leave the store and walk over to B&N so that he could buy me some jewelry for my stocking :) Ah I cannot wait to see what he got me! I love and hate surprises. Ethan says the lady at the counter told him he did a really good job at picking stuff out. I cant wait for the holidays! Wish they were here already and wish school was over with. Ethan and I definitely need a break!



1 comment:

  1. Very nice post Kayli! We were glad to have you and Ethan down for the visit.

    It's 3:30 in the morning and I can't sleep. So I got up and decided to check out your blog.

    When I got to the picture of you and Brittney at the temple, I smiled, but felt tears well up in my eyes at the same time.

    I'm happy that I have 2 beautiful daughters that have grown into beautiful women, but at the same time, I look into both of your eyes, and see the fun little girls that brought me so much joy and happiness as I got to laugh, and cheer, and hug your way into adulthood.

    But time marches on. And now we have little Benson and Gracie to make us laugh and cheer...

    Congrats to Chelsie and Benson! Chelsie felt like a part of our family growing up. I am so happy to see her find someone like Benson. She deserves an eternity of happiness.

    Love, dad

    ReplyDelete