Monday, November 7, 2011

Bachelorette!

This weekend was just what I needed! Lately I have been feeling like I have no friends. Don't get me wrong I love my husband and he is my best friend but a girl has to have her girlfriends. I am sick of Thatcher where everyone is mostly singe so Ethan and I have no couple friends. But this weekend was so great. I got to see my girlfriends!! It started off on Saturday morning Janae, Britt, and I went to chandler mall for some shopping. Not just any shopping...sexy shopping for Chelsie's bachelorette party! We went to Spencers, Victoria Secret and Fredricks of Hollywood. Man did we get some good stuff! Later we all met up at PF Changs and had a great dinner, except Chels who had a pile of broccoli and Brittany who ate scallops instead of chicken (its a long story). After a fun dinner of sexy talk, we went back to my parents place and opened presents! It was so much fun and I hope Chelsie had a blast. I cannot believe she is getting married next week!



Sadly, Chelsie had to leave with her sisters to see her fiance. We wish she could have been there but the best part of the night was talking to Britt and Janae (and my mom) about friendship, boys, husbands, relationships, and old memories. It was a night that I desperately needed! I miss my girls so much and I cant wait to move down to Mesa so that I can see them more often! I am so grateful to have such great best friends! I know we will always stay close no matter what. I love you girls! Cant wait for Chelsies wedding and for our triple date after her wedding dinner! 

1 comment:

  1. Kayli, I know EXACTLY how you feel when it seems like you have no friends (other than hubby). I especially get that way when I've been busy with school and work for a long time--suddenly I look around & realize I only have classmates and coworkers, no actual girlfriends. Glad you got to spend some time with yours:)

    ReplyDelete