Saturday, November 19, 2011

hello christmas tree!

So after begging Ethan for a couple of weeks now he finally let me put up the Christmas tree! We were supposed to put it up after thanksgiving but I couldn't wait any longer! We only have a small one bedroom apartment so we got us a tiny Christmas tree for our living room. We cannot afford and have no where to put a regular sized one. But it sure did turn out cute! We love it. I love Christmas! I am so happy to be spending this Christmas at my parents house and to have all my brothers and sisters be there! I am getting to ahead of myself though....I am forgetting about Thanksgiving! I was so excited for thanksgiving this year....we were supposed to spend it with my in laws  but it turns out Ethan has to work on Thanksgiving :( So i will be here at home by myself until Ethan gets off at 6 :( Not how I pictured my Thanksgiving. But I am going to cook a wonderful meal for him for when he gets home. Here I am complaining about being alone...poor Ethan has to go and work. I am so spoiled. I am so thankful for such a hard working husband who supports us and takes care of me. I love him!



Last night Ethan and I went to a James Bond party!! It was so much fun! We had a blast. Everyone had to dress up and we all looked legit! Everyone was also given a new name and a short sentence on who they would be playing. Then we had secret missions to accomplish! It was a lot of fun and the party was a huge success! My name was Letti and I was a sassy model from the outskirts of Hale. I had so much fun with it. The best was everyone introducing themselves as their new characters and playing them really well. Ethan was Norman the Mormon from Utah! hahahahaha it was hilarious! It was a great date night for E and I!

Letti and Norman kinda hooked up......

2 comments: