Monday, June 6, 2011

A Good Week

This last week and a half Ethan and I were able to have a visitor stay at our home. If you know me than you know how much I love my "little sister" Brynn! Thanks to my mom and Patsy they let me take Brynn for a week and a half. We had so much fun together. We did all of Brynn's favorite things: eat, watch Disney movies, make weird noises at each other, shopping, eat, more Disney movies and some more weird noises! I have known Brynn for about seven years. She is practically my little sister. She took my spot in the family and my bedroom when I left for college. Although Brynn is down syndrome she is one of my best friends. I dont know what I would do without her. Yes, when its time for me to give her a bath or wake her up for church she can be super stubborn and sassy. But I can honestly say that I love to do those little things for her. I know that if roles were reversed she would step in and give me a bath or do my hair for church. I cannot explain the love I have for Brynn. I cannot wait for the day that Brynn and I will meet in the hereafter and talk and laugh about the things we did here on earth. I am so grateful for the relationship I have with Brynn! Brynnee boo thanks for being such a great friend to me and for spending the weekend at mine and Ethan's home! We love you!

We only took three pictures the whole week she was here. Here are some of the pictures we have shared through the years.





The only three pictures we took this weekend:
We cleaned out the spare bedroom and made it a guest room for Brynn. She loved having her own little room in our home!
 One of her favorite things to do.....EAT!
 Best Friends Forever


2 comments:

  1. sweet blog Kayli, loved it and so did Brynn when I read it to her. mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dang...nice post Kayli. Colette needs to stop using my account to reply to these, it's weird.

    Looks like you and Brynn had a great time. Cheese puff balls and OJ? Seriously?

    -Dad

    ReplyDelete