Wednesday, May 25, 2011

Our Little Home

Welcome to mine and Ethans home! Let me just say that I am very proud of our little house. With the help of my family and especially my mother it turned out just how I wanted it. Most of all the furniture is from garage sells or thrift stores and redone by either me, my mom, or my sister and brother in law. My style is very eclectic, vintage, antique and colorful. I hope you like it!
The Outside of our Home


 Our Tiny Little Kitchen



 Going into our Dining Room


 Probably one of my favorite pieces of furniture. My mom got it at a thrift store and re did it in yellow for super cheap. She did an amazing job. And the glass window above it was my great grandmothers that was a window in her house on the farm. It's over 100 years old. My mom also just painted that black and it turned out great!





 Our Bedroom




 The Living Room!!!!







 Also one of my favorite pieces of furniture!! My mom got these at a garage sell and they were brown and worn and super ugly. My brother in law painted them for me and I picked out the fabric.





 My younger brother Brett made this for Ethan and I for our wedding. He did such a great job! I just got some cheap ribbon and old keys and hung them on the hooks.


Hope you liked our home!

8 comments:

  1. Awesome Kayli. Wow! Your house is very beautiful. Super bonus points for making the bed! I especially like the kitchen area with the window from the farm... Can't wait to come up and see it in person.

    LU-

    -Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kayli, I totally love your house! I'm so jealous of you... I am not good at seeing things for their whole potential. We are moving into a house soon and I hope ours can be half this cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty home! Kayli, I can tell you have great taste because Ethan would not decorate a house that nice haha, and mine doesn't look as cute as that either. I love that so much of it was cheap or crafted somehow, that gives it so much charm!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute!! Kayli where did u get those huge K & A letters? I need those!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I think I love everything about your house. The decorations. the colors. the furniture. the red salt and pepper shakers. i love it all. can't wait to come up and see it in person. I need to stop looking at all the pictures because it makes me want to redo my own home. love you sis!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I LOVE LOVE LOVE your home!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my cutest house ever award! Kayli, you inspire me. I need my house to be as adorable as yours someday! Seriously, you have really good taste and such an eye for detail, you can tell. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. 3 things;
    Where did you get the green chair fabric
    What is the yellow cabinet color called
    Great job, your house is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete