Wednesday, May 18, 2011

Best Husband

I have the best husband in the world. So the other day Ethan and I got into a little argument before he went to work. It was not a fight or anything really big at all. We made up before he left but I still felt bad. I decided that I was going to make him a really nice sit down dinner. I made lemonade, potatoes, and some really good pasta. When he came home I had the dinner table all set up cute and had some norah jones playing in the background. Dinner was so great. We had a nice time talking about our day. Then Ethan asked me if I checked our mail box and I told him I did and that we didnt get anything except for a bill. He then told me I must have missed something and pulled from under the table a purple envelope. I opened it up and read it. It was the sweetest card and letter apologizing for our little disagreement. I got all choked up and was trying not to cry. I then pulled out of the card the cutest necklace and bracelet. My husband knows just what I like. He is the best. He treats me like a princess. I dont know how I ended up with someone so great. I love you Ethan Amon!

3 comments:

  1. Nice post. Ethan is a good husband, but to be the BEST... he needs to hang out with me a little longer. That necklace is perty. It looks like it is made out of crab meat. Yum! I bet it goes nicely with your pasta.

    Keep up the good work you two....

    LU,

    Dad

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah Kayli thats so sweet! Ethan is such a great guy! Bryce bringing home a necklace would probably be the start of our argument. And a DQ blizzard is usually the only way to mend my heart. But those are stinkin cute. Love You!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw that is sweet of both of you. You're stinkin' adorable:)

    ReplyDelete