Wednesday, March 28, 2012

1 year anniversary

Monday the 19th was Ethan and I's one year anniversary! Cant believe it has been a whole year since I married my best friend! Best year of my life! 


We woke up to snow in THATCHER! It was crazy to see the fields covered in snow and to see snowflakes falling down in the valley.


Ethan and I went to Mesa for spring break so we left that morning. For our anniversary dinner we went to PF Changs (we went to that exact same restaurant on our honeymoon) We are going to make it a tradition to go there for each anniversary!


We are pretty much out of money so we told each other a long time ago to not spend a lot of money on our anniversary gifts( I was lying  though) I got Ethan the brand new Outdoors HD GoPro Hero 2 camera! It took most of my bank account but seriously this boy deserved it! I told him that I was just making him something handmade for our anniversary so that he would be super surprised! Low and behold he didn't hold back either. He got me the wedge heels I have been obsessing over for months now online. HE IS THE BEST.


After dinner we went to The Sugar Bowl and had some ice cream and then went to the movies. I think they knew it was our anniversary because we had the whole theater to ourselves (E said he bought it out for our anniversary...ha I will just try and keep on thinking that's what happened).


Here are a couple pictures from our love fest. 
Instagram Pic




I didnt just want to hand Ethan his present. I wanted it to be special so I made him coupons,wrapped them up, and he opened them at dinner. He thought that was my present to him...ha! Each coupon had something free for him that he could use and next to it had a little picture. Well I made about eight coupons and he went through them and then the last coupon said: This coupon is good for one free anniversary present and next to it was a picture of a Go Pro. I then pulled the Go Pro out of my purse... I wish I could have filmed his face! He was ecstatic!  I would say that I did pretty good :)






Yes those are the new oxford wedge heels he got me :)

I love you E!

1 comment: