Wednesday, November 3, 2010

hello.

So pretty much everyone I know has a blog.... and yes I followed everyone else and made me one too!

I am actually really excited to start posting fun and exciting things that are going to start happening in my life.
 I am also a little nervous because I know that my blog will never compare to my older sisters blog, which is absolutely amazing!!!
 I pretty much know that the only people that will actually be reading this is probably my mom, some family members and relatives, and a couple of friends.....so I am glad I don't have to make it all fancy :)

But my very first post is dedicated to this years Halloween!
Halloween was so much fun! It was my first Halloween party while being in college. 

So the Friday before Halloween I did the usual routine of waking up early and going to all my classes. After classes I came back to my apartment. It was full of people scrambling to try and think of ideas of what they were going to dress up as and use for their costumes. I just stood there with a big smile on my face and filled with relief that I didn't have to hurry and prepare a last minute costume. 

I had planned my costume about a month ahead and with the help of my mom and sister and the thrift stores in mesa I found me the perfect punk rocker outfit.

I thought for sure that my outfit would be one of the best and well thought out outfits at the party....but no....my boyfriend had to out do me with his last minute Halloween costume as Papa Smurf. Yes Papa Smurf. Every single person at the party loved his outfit. Random girls would come up to him and ask to take pictures... yes he was a hot shot.And yes I was jealous. I would even kiss his disgusting white Santa beard just to show girls that Ethan was all mine. Even though I was a little upset that he totally looked way better than I did, I was happy that I had such a popular outgoing boyfriend who could pull off pretty much anything!!!



2 comments:

  1. Had to check out my daughters BLOG. This will be fun to follow. Better be more like Brittney's than Brandon's (Brandon has like 2 posts). Anyway, I liked your costume, but thought Ethan looked more like a really, really, cold Santa Clause with his shirt off.

    Keep posting. Love ya! -Dad

    ReplyDelete